Your time to shine...
I love photographing the younger audience of teen girls! I think it's just as important for you to get your pictures done as well as graduating seniors. Read below for tips to get ready!
- Bring two or three of your favorite outfits. A cute blouse with jeans, or a skirt/dress. Necklaces, earrings, etc. Hats and scarves are great, too. You can check out my Pinterest board for some visual ideas on what to wear!
- If you have a favorite hobby, bring a prop along of it. Musical instruments and books work well.
- If this is your first personal photo session, have no fear! I will help you with some posing ideas and aim to keep it relaxed and fun:)
- I shoot in the last two hours before sunset for the beautiful lighting. It helps for great pictures!
- You are more than welcome to bring a best friend along!